Monday 18 June 2012

Erin's High School Graduation

Last week my daughter Erin graduated from high school.  After much nagging and gnashing of teeth from my wife, I finally have the pictures processed and online for the rest of my family to see.  Erin worked very hard this year and will be entering the nursing program at the University of Northern British Columbia this Fall.  We are very proud of her and we will miss her.


It seems like only yesterday I was enrolled in the Medical Laboratory Technology program, where I met my beautiful young wife.  It was and still is an exciting adventure.  I am satisfied that I have helped raise such a mature and responsible young lady.  No amount of money could make me feel richer than I am by her achievements.

Here is a little video of Erin's Grad.



No comments:

Post a Comment