Sunday 5 February 2012

Recovering

I am just coming out the other side of being sick for about seven weeks.  It hasn't been one illness but several and the complications relating to them.  My liver was acting up until I got a change in my meds with my Wegener's.  I had severe chest pain which scared the Hell out of me but it's basically chest wall pain and it took a long time to heal up.  I am now watching my diet as a result anyways.  One of the major contributors to the cause of many of my illnesses flaring appears to be triggered by stress.  Stress makes me sick which in turn causes even more stress, a vicious circle.  I'm still working on trying to lower my stress levels but as a type A personality, it's hard!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to read you're on the mend. All the combined health issues, and the fears that they drudge up can be really tough.

    Hope you can keep the stress down, and continue getting better. You need or want to talk, you know how to reach us. We can relate to what you, and the family, might be going through.

    ReplyDelete