Monday 28 March 2011

Hello...about me

My name is Stephen.  How do you do?



I am a happily married(25 years in May, thank you!) father of two teenagers.  I'm a middle aged person but feel like an old fart.  About six years ago, I was stricken with a terrible chronic auto-immune disease called Wegener's Granulomatosis (a form of vasculitis).  I don't want to dwell entirely on my health but it does and will play a role in my state of mind and the activities I enjoy


I work as a medical laboratory technologist in a very busy local hospital laboratory as a "core tech".  I am very proud of my profession and I love the impact that I have made in people's lives.




I love the outdoors, I love to travel, and I really enjoy taking pictures.



I started this blog because I feel that I may have some interesting thoughts and experiences to contribute as well as having a platform to vent on once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment